Wilkerson Instrument Co. is proud to announce their partnering with Phoenix Contact. The new relationship will place Wilkerson Instrument as a VAR for the Radioline Wireless Products for Point to Point, Bi-Directional, and Modbus communications. Wilkerson brings over thirty years of manufacturing and sales experience in the signal conditioner and process control industries.
The Radioline wireless platform from Phoenix Contact offers wire replacement for simple 0/4 – 20 mA, Digital, RTD and serial communications. With software-free radio setup, Radioline offers a cost effective wireless solution where it is too costly or not possible to run wire.
Radioline features simple I/O to I/O communication without the need for programming software. More advanced configurations, such as high-speed serial communication, network topologies up to 250 nodes, nonintrusive diagnostics and 128-bit AES encryption, can be accessed via the free programming software. Radioline is available in two variants, 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz, allowing for applications to span distances from a couple hundred feet to several miles.
Advantages and Features:
- Easy startup of wireless systems without programming
- High degree of reliability – Trusted Wireless 2.0 technology, AES encryption, frequency hopping method, and coexistence management
- Range of up to several miles
- Save on devices: Transmit I/O signals or serial data using a single device – with the integrated RS-232/RS-485 interface
- Set the address on the wireless module by simply turning the thumbwheel – no programming
- Can be extended with up to 32 I/O modules – DIN rail connector and hot swappable design
- Create a modular wireless station in the control cabinet and extend or replace it easily during operation
- Distribute and multiply I/O signals freely
- License free